About the Course : Course Description
Demo Class Link: http://doctorasethi.wiziq.com/online-class/5578281-intro-dipayuacu
What is Ayurvedic Acupressure : Acupressure is a word composed of - Acu + pressure. Acu means needle and pressure means to apply force. Thus, to press a point which is as small as a needle tip and thereby treat a disease is known as acupressure. Pressure on such small and subtle points can be applied by seeds, needle, blunted instrument, magnet etc. These modes of treatment provide the various names to this therapy. When we press a treatment point by a blunt object it is called Acupressure.
A point in hand/foot which responds to a disease or malfunctioning of an organ/part of the body is called the Response Point for that organ/part of the body. In simple words, it means that when a particular organ of the body is diseased/unhealthy, its response point in hand or foot would become tender and show increase in pain on being touched or it shows discolouring of the skin or swelling. If this point is treated/stimulated by pressure through any means, its tenderness goes away and pain disappears, restoring health to that organ/part of the body, to which it responds. So treatment consists of giving pressure on these response points.
Through pressure on response points an electro magnetic field is released in the organ or related body parts, which is known as bio energy. This bio energy ( Chetna) is the fundamental basis of life or we can say whether human body remains healthy or ill is dependant on this bio energy. The balance of this very bio-energy is the aim of acupressure therapy.
In the Diploma in Ayurvedic Acupressure, you will study the Basic Response System and Insect Response Systems.
You will also study :
Theory of Five Elements - Space, Air, Fire, Earth, Water -which in nutshell means any imbalance in these Five Elements causes disease and restoring this balance will cure. But Ayurveda goes a little beyond and considers treatment as per Five Physical Elements and Five Metaphysical Elements. Hence, it has a Ten elements theory.
Theory of Three doashas - Vata, Pitta, Kapha - in the body. The doshas are biological energies found throughout the human body and mind. They govern all physical and mental processes and provide every living being with an individual blueprint for health and fulfillment. Any imbalance in them results in a disease. The doshas derive from the Five Elements and their related properties. Vata is composed of Space and Air, Pitta of Fire and Water, and Kapha of Earth and Water.
In this course, we would study many other diagnostic and treatment systems :
1. Finger and Toe Twisting
2. Ten Elements Theory (5 Physical Elements and 5 Metaphysical Elements)
3. Organs on Finger Joint
4. Organs on Phalanges
5. Body Holes on Joints
6. Tissues on Joints
7. Endocrine Glands on Joints
8. Planets on Hands
9. Chinese Meridians on Hands
10. Treatment through Medulla, Brain,
11. Treatment for season changes : Nail chakras,
12. Treatment through colours,
13. Treatment for infections
14. Sense/Action Organs on Joints
15. Elements and Diseases
Main Features of the Ayurvedic Acupressure Therapy
1. You can become a therapist.
2. You can get job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy clinic.
3. It can help you in Acupressure profession.
4. You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
5. World Health Organization of Geneva has approved this system.
6. You can get an award, if your work is excellent in this field.
7. Earn additional income with your regular income.
8. Get yourself recognized in your society and command high respect.
9. Ayurvedic Acupressure is easy to learn and can be learnt by anyone.
10. Ayurvedic Acupressure is the most economical method of healing and is 100% safe with no side effects.
11. Chance to learn a magical therapy at an extremely low cost.
12. Ayurvedic Acupressure treatment is done only on hands & feet but it is for all the diseases affecting all the systems & whole body.
13. Quick result/relief.
14. Ayurvedic Acupressure can be done along with any other system of therapy.
15. The gadgets used in this System are : Byol magnets, Bar magnets, Chakra magnets, needles, seeds, moxa, colours, etc.
16. It is not a short term treatment. It is a long term treatment, resulting into permanent cure/relief, provided the complete course of treatment is taken and patient adheres to the advice on changes in life style (exercises, yoga, meditation, etc. ) and food regulation.
18. There is a variety of treatment and diagnostic methods in this therapy.
What can one learn through this Course?
This online course for Ayurvedic Acupressure Therapy explains Basic Response and Insect Response Systems on hands and feet, guides you as to how to locate the tender points, and explains various methods of treatment for all body organs. In addition there are many other diagnostic and treatment methods as given in syllabus.
Diploma in Ayurvedic Acupressure is very simple and consists of 19 video classes plus 20 text lessons in .pdf format, as given below :
Section A : Introduction to Ayurvedic Acupressure concepts, searching response points, diagnosis of a particular disease, location of response points, AyuAcu instruments, and Treatment methods
Lesson 1 Introduction to Ayurvedic Acupressure concepts and principles, similarities of hand and foot with body, introduction to Basic Response System, yin and yang principle
Lesson 2 Location of basic response points in hands and feet
Lesson 3 How to locate response points in reference to (a) diaphragm line, (b) centre line, c) yin yang principle, Understanding left and right response points, primary and secondary response points,
Lesson 4 AyuAcu instruments : Searching response points, Stimulation treatment techniques : Diagnostic probe, elastic rings, metallic stars, Byol magnets, bar magnets, chakra magnets, Mini and Micro Moxa, needles, roller massagers, gravity inserter
Lesson 5 Basic Treatment Methods : One Point, Two Points, Three Points, Five Point Method, Spine and its association with different parts and diseases explained, Energy Points stimulation, Precautions required during treatment, etc.
Lesson 6 Insect Response System
Lesson 7 Joint Response System : Organs, Tissues, Sense /Action Organs, Body Holes, Chinese Meridians, Endocrine Glands, Planets,
Flanges Response System: Organs
Lesson 8 Vata, Pitta and Kapha : Characteristics of Vata, Pitta, Kapha, diseases related to them, treatment on hands, joints, phalanges as per V/P/K, Ayurvedic Bioclock
Lesson 9 10 Elements Theory : 5 Physical Elements and 5 Metaphysical Elements : Characteristics
Lesson 10 Treatment through 10 Elements theory, Finger Twisting Method
Lesson 11 Treatment through Medulla, Brain, Treatment for season changes : Nail chakras, through colours, for infections
Section B :Treatment methods for diseases related to various body organs as per systems studied above
Lesson 12 Treatment methods for diseases related to Head, neck and brain/mind,
Lesson 13 Treatment methods for diseases related to Face, eyes, ears, throat, mouth
Lesson 14 Treatment methods for diseases related to Front/back Chest, Breast, Heart, Lung, Bronchus, Trachea etc.
Lesson 15 Treatment methods for diseases related to Spine and Upper Extremities : Arms : hand, elbow, shoulder
Lesson 16 Treatment methods for diseases related to abdomen region : stomach, pancreas, liver, gall bladder, large intestine, small intestine, spleen
Lesson 17 Treatment methods for diseases related to Skin, Genital, Mensuration Problems
Lesson 18 Treatment methods for diseases related to Piles, Hamorrhage, UTI, Kidney Problems
Lesson 19 Treatment methods for diseases related to Lower Extremities, Joints Problems, Miscellaneous
Lesson 20a+b Diagnostic Tables
This method can be used to diagnose a disease also. For example, if you feel pain at some point in hands or feet, find out to which body part it responds. Then be sure that this body part is not functioning properly.
Language of instruction: English