About the Course
Language of Instruction: Hindi
Eligibility :- Anyone
Wish to explore Sujok therapy first before joining? Demo Session on Sujok Therapy, Click here
Wish to learn Sujuk therapy and gain healing powers?
Enroll Now and learn this amazing skill of healing
CLICK HERE FOR DEMO OF THIS COURSE IN HINDIA
What exactly is Sujok therapy ?
Su means Hand and Jok means Foot in Korean language. Since we use hands and feet in this therapy, it is named Sujok Therapy.
According to Sujok principles our hands and feet are complete replica of our bodies. Any malfunctioning in any part of body results in a tender spot on the hand or foot, which is called its correspondence point. Once this point is stimulated, treated, it can cure the malfunctioning of the body part. Our body functions with a kind of energy, called Qi, Chi, Jeevani Shakti, Pran Vayu, etc. When this is blocked in the body, it makes that part where it is blocked, malfunction. When this blockage is removed, the person gets cured.
This method can be used to diagnose a disease also. For example, if you feel pain at some point in hands or feet, find out which is the body part whose correspondence point is this. Then be sure that this body part is not functioning properly.
Once we understand the entire structure of our body, it can be mapped on hands and feet, enabling us to understand location of the correspondence points on our hands and feet very easily. This is what we are going to learn.
What does this Course Teach ?
This online course for Sujok Therapy explains all the systems of Sujok healing (Basic Correspondence System, Insect Correspondence, Mini Correspondence Systems, etc.).
The course illustrates how to locate exact points for treatment,
This course explains the working of different gadgets used in this method and the various treatment techniques.
Apart from this, you study symptoms and causes of most common diseases, along with the corresponding points for treatment.
There are 8 lessons which explain you treatment formulae for various diseases related to all body systems as per the systems you study in this course.
Key Takeaways :
1. You can become a Sujok therapist.
2. You can get job in a natuorpathy or alternative medicine hospital.
3. It can help you set up profession of acupressure.
4. You can use it for your family and friends.
5. This therapy is approved by World Health Organisation, Geneva.
6. If you excel in this field, you can get awards.
7. It is simple to learn.
8. It is the most economic system and is 100% safe.
9. It uses hands and feet for treatment but is useful for the entire body.
10. It can earn you good name in society.
11. You can earn extra income apart from your regular income.
12. It is very effective and gives quick results.
13. Most of the gadgets used are on the skin only.
14. This therapy is extensively practised in Korea, Russia, India, America, Europe, Australia, South America and Fast Eastern countries.
15. It gives long lasting results.
16. It can be used to diagnose also.
17. It can be used for physical, mental and spiritual problems.
18. It has many diagnostic and treatment methods.
19. It can be used with any other therapy.
20. It is like a Magic Wand, which can be used ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
21. There are very few institutes giving Sujok training in Hindi and ours is perhaps the only institute which gives you video classes and text lessons.
22. It is the most economic method to learn it online.
How does this course work ?
Once you register and pay the fee, 15 lessons in the form of video tutorials (pre-recorded Virtual Class room session) will be enabled in your WizIQ account and you can study at your own pace and from the comfort of your home.
The course provides 1-year access to the videos.
Any queries or questions or clarifications will be addressed by email or the online discussion forum within 24 hours.
15 Lessons in .PDF format will also be provided - these can be downloaded.
"Diploma will be provided after a small simple online test in .pdf format at no extra fee"
Course Outline :
Lessons 1 to 6 explain the various Correspondence Systems :
1. What is SUJOK Correspondence System? Importance of SUJOK, Basic Correspondence System of Hand and Foot, Yin and Yang sides, How to locate the point?
2. Major Basic Correspondence Points
3. Understanding Correspondence Points, Primary & Secondary Points, Yin and Yang points, Leg Correspondence Structure, Correspondence Location of Foot, Left & Right Parts of Body, Correspondence Centreline, Diaphragm Line, Flanks, Overlapping Points
4. Searching correspondence and Stimulation techniques : Massage, Massage Instruments: Rings, Rollers; Tourniquets, Moxas : Mini & Micro; Surface Applicators : Metal Stars and Magnets : Magnet Stars, Bars, Ring & Round Magnets, Needles and Injectors
5. Basic Treatment methods : Treatment through two-points, through Three Points (Vertical and Horizontal), Five Step Treatment Method, Treatment through Energy Points, Precautions
6. Other correspondence systems : Insect Correspondence System, Mini Correspondence System, Skin and Anatomic Correspondence System
Lesson 7 to 14 are based on treatment of various diseases:
7 : Treatment of diseases related to Head, Brain, Mind
8 : Treatment of diseases related to Face, Ears, Nose, Throat, Mouth, Eyes
9 : Treatment of diseases related to Chest, Breast, Lungs, Heart
10 : Treatment of diseases related to Spine, Upper Extremities
11 : Treatment of diseases related to Stomach, Spleen, Liver, GB, Pancreas, LI, SI
12 : Treatment of diseases related to Skin, Genital, Mensuration Problems
13 : Treatment of diseases related to Piles, Hamorrhage, UTI, Kidney Problems
14 : Treatment of diseases related to Lower Extremities, Joints Problems, etc.
15 : Guidance for taking Case History, etc.
Language of instruction: English